To understand how hypnotherapy can really help you to stop smoking, you've really got to understand that if you give up something that meant something to you, and get nothing tangible in return, then it's a bad deal, and your mind doesn't like it that way. That's why, if you stop smoking by willpower alone, you more than likely will go back to smoking.
However, using hypnotherapy, we can do something to address the balance... we can give you something that makes it worthwhile for you to stop smoking... something that makes sense, something that makes it a good deal... a good idea to stop smoking, then it will be far easier to stop smoking easily.
This is where hypnotherapy comes in.
Using hypnosis, we can gently, but very effectively and successfully, give your subconscious mind lots of good, tangible reasons to be a non-smoker:
- · You'll feel a huge sense of achievement and satisfaction as a non-smoker
- · You'll feel an enormous increase in your levels of willpower
- · You'll feel more relaxed in everyday life
- · You'll feel confident in yourself; happy as a non-smoker
- ...lots of good, tangible reasons to be a non-smoker. The list could go on, and on.
And the more good, tangible reasons that you have to become a non-smoker, the easier and easier it becomes to stop smoking permanently.
How Much Money Do You Waste On Cigarettes?
1 Year £1,095 £2,190 £4,380
2 Years £2,190 £4,380 £8,760
5 Years £5,475 £10,950 £21,900
10 Years £10,950 £21,900 £43,800
20 Years £21,900 £43,800 £87,600
40 Years £43,800 £87,600 £175,200